Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Hello World (again)!

As you can see, I haven't posted to this blog for ages.

I've been busy a) enduring the horrors of the job market b) getting a sweet 5 year postdoc (I still can't express how luck and grateful I feel) c) finishing a stack of old papers and d) writing a zillion page monograph to answer a minor technical question about Potentialism and logical possibility which my advisers asked in grad school (and then rewriting all the proofs 3+ times because a grumpy mathematician friend didn't think the prose was clear or concise enough!).

But now that I have time to focus on new research, I'm thinking it might be fun start blogging again. I'm certainly touched by the number of lurkers who still turn up to check this blog out.

Let's see how things go!

8 comments:

  1. Hi, Thank you for sharing such good and valuable information, It is very important for me. Gmail is the worldwide used email service but sometimes the user faces some problems in it. If you want to get some information about Gmail then you can visit Gmail tuki suomi.

    ReplyDelete

  2. Your blog is very informative, finally, I found exactly what I want. Paypal is an excellent service for online payments but lots of its users confront issues while they access Paypal. If you want to resolve your problems then must visit Paypal klantendienst nederland.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi thankyou for this great helpful information.this information is really useful at today's time.you had easily explained whole information in a short note. Now i would like to share some information about PayPal.So If you are a Paypal user and you are facing any problem regarding to PayPal. No need to worry just simply visit on our site- paypal contact belgie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi i read your blog and appriciate your writing skills and your knowledge. Keep sharing always.Must visit on
    norton ondersteuning

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello.. I read your blog which is amazing and i finding that kind of blog now i found. If you are facing technical issues visit at
    bellen cannon printer

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello I read your blog which is really good. If you are facing technical issues of avast antivirus visit at avast bellen

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete